You work really hard to give your audience the best. You want to give them meaningful content that isn’t just information on a bunch of PowerPoint slides. You want them to learn, laugh, and be inspired.
And you put your own reputation on the line to connect all those dots for those you serve.
That often means having to trust someone you don’t know well to keynote or provide workshops for your events. And that can be risky and uncomfortable at times:
Will they respect and serve your audience with great content and delivery? Will they be easy to work with or a real pain? Will you be proud to have booked them or wishing you could hide…in a cave…on a different continent?
I’d love the chance to make your job a little easier.
I’ve had the privilege of speaking to audiences of 50 to 5000 at colleges, conferences, retreats, churches, and corporate events around the world.
Having personally designed and led more than 2000 events, I know exactly what connects with people, what motivates them, and what details are required to take an event from good to great.
So from the speaking content to the Q&A to the aesthetics and flow of the event, I want to be a partner you can trust to help guarantee success for you and your audience.
Send me an email or fill out the form below and let’s work together to make your next speaking event AMAZING and easy-to-execute. I’m excited to learn how I can help.
Most Requested Topics
In this engaging keynote, Jesse outlines the basic ingredients for creating a life of meaning and impact. Through hilarious personal stories, well-researched insight, and simple but powerful application points, Jesse will help your audience better understand themselves so they can experience the freedom, joy, and impact of living their purpose.
This presentation addresses:
- the importance of understanding your past so you can build your best future possible
- how to identify your strengths, weaknesses, and true passions
- why community is essential in making a life that matters
- how to apply your unique design in the real world
- LENGTH: 45 Minutes (shorter versions available)
Jesse draws from his experience of losing his mother to Multiple Sclerosis, a lifelong struggle with depression, and an erratic and hilarious work history to illustrate why facing our pain is the key to unlocking our best future. Filled with humor and helpful next steps, this presentation will leave your audience inspired and empowered to move past the hurt into more freedom and impact.
This presentation addresses:
- How to make sense of pain, loss, and grief
- How joy and grief are two sides of the same coin
- The 10 words that make healing happen
- How to leverage your healing to build your best future possible
- LENGTH: 45 minutes (shorter versions available)
What People Are Saying
– Danielle, Activities Director
“Jesse’s material is both deep and accessible. And his delivery is absolutely fantastic. I highly recommend him.”
– Dave, Chairman of the Board for city-wide after-school programs
– Emma, college student
From your first inquiry to the finished presentation and beyond, my team and I will work to exceed your expectations by:
- Responding quickly and clearly to your emails and phone calls.
- Aligning with your vision so we ensure you get exactly what you’re after.
- Happily accommodating to your content, venue, and time constraints.
- Delivering a first-class presentation that will make you and your event shine
- Following up after the event to make sure you got everything you wanted
So what are you waiting for? Let’s work together to make your next event AMAZING.
Just fill out the form below and myself or someone from my team will get back to you right away.